Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Casanova Emma Hart


                              CASANOVA-availablenow

Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000035_00027]

I loved him more than life. He broke me and he didn't even know it. I ran from him. He didn't chase me. He never needed to, because he knew I'd come back. He was right. Death brought me home to him. Brett Walker. Drop dead gorgeous and filthy-mouthed with a smile that turns saints to sinners. A casanova to his core. My ex-best friend. And the bad boy whose reputation precedes him—the same reputation I'm tasked with turning to gold... Or so they think.

AMAZON US | AMAZON UK | AMAZON AU | AMAZON CA | B&N | iBooks


MY REVIEW

Casanova: A Smooth-talking charmer who has mastered the art of finding, meeting, attracting and seducing beautiful women into the bedroom. Once he accomplishes his goal, he leaves the women in fear of having a relationship and proceeds to find his next conquest.
With a definition like that how can you not be intrigued by the book? You may think that this name is given as a compliment but it wasn't. Heck you may even think that he was given the name by one of his male buddies. Nope wrong again. He was given this name by a women who was hired to help clean up his name. By the same women who left town and didn't want to ever look back. But now that she's back secrets are revealed, hearts are broken while healing the soul. When it's said and done Casanova will be no more.

I love love, love Emma and her work. So I had to kind of beg to be left on this tour. It was worth it because in the end I got to meet this Casanova. And man oh man was he HOT.
The chemistry is like nothing I've ever read. It was something that could be felt. The off the charts stubbornness from BOTH of them at times had me wanting to slam their heads together while locking them in a bedroom. I couldn't put this book down. I devoured it. I laughed I cried I wanted to throw my kindle and mostly I wanted to slap someone. But by the end of it all I was happy.
This is a book that you will want to go back and read time and again. No Doubt Casanova will have you in his clutches.

4 1/2 STAR
*REVIEWED BY DAWN* 
      casanova-teaser7       CASANOVA-teaser6

1p0a9045
By day, New York Times and USA Today bestselling New Adult author Emma Hart dons a cape and calls herself Super Mum to two beautiful little monsters. By night, she drops the cape, pours a glass of whatever she fancies - usually wine - and writes books.
Emma is working on Top Secret projects she will share with her followers and fans at every available opportunity. Naturally, all Top Secret projects involve a dashingly hot guy who likes to forget to wear a shirt, a sprinkling (or several) of hold-onto-your-panties hot scenes, and a whole lotta love.
She likes to be busy - unless busy involves doing the dishes, but that seems to be when all the ideas come to life.

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOODREADS | AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment