Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fractured Affection's By Elizabeth Wills










Title: Fractured Affections
Series: The Affections Series #1
Author: Elizabeth Wills
Genre: Contemporary Romance
 Release Date: October 22, 2015



Blurb

I'm finally living a life worth living. I have three handsome sons and a husband that would take on the world for me. All the trials I faced in the past seem like a distant memory. I overcame my depression from growing up in a broken home and moved past a shattered heart from my first love. It took time, but I made it through.

Three knocks on my door.

One surprise visit.

One person, who I thought was gone forever.


Nothing will be the same.






MY REVIEW
Lord I'm not even sure where to start with this book. I LOVED everything about this book. There wasn't anything I could complain about with this but the ending and the Cliffhanger like it was. Other than that I loved it. I loved how the cousin of one came back and is the love of the other's life. I love how you want to slap the two together and tell them to fix there crap. How they are fighting their feelings for each other. I love how unselfish one of the three is. This book hit me right in the face by the end of the book and the things that came to light. I wasn't sure how I would feel about it but dang if I didn't love the twist this story through me. I cant wait for the 2nd book to come out so I can find out what happens with these three people and the course their lives are about to take.
I would encourage anyone to give this book a try even if its not one that you think you would like because I can tell you by the end you will be begging for it not to end.
4 1/2 STAR'S
*REVIEWED BY DAWN*



Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK








Author Bio

Elizabeth Wills was born in Maryland. She married her high school sweetheart and they are now raising two spunky boys. When she's not writing, she's working her part time job in radiology, chasing her two busy children and tending to her home. Elizabeth has a passion for a good love triangle, with a HEA. She usually falls for the underdog. Elizabeth writes contemporary romance, with her debut novel Fractured Affections releasing October 22nd.


Author Links

TWITTER
INSTAGRAM







Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment